Located just blocks from the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas, Carlton Realty offers a different approach to your sale or purchase of real estate in Fayetteville, Arkansas and the Northwest Arkansas area. We take an honest, up-front approach to real estate giving realistic expectations in any market condition. Our Fayetteville, Arkansas team consists of specialists in photography, marketing/graphics design, real estate tax, real estate finance, real estate investments, a national real estate educator and an attorney at law. If you are looking for more than a sign in your yard or someone to unlock houses, then contact us for your real estate needs in Fayetteville, Arkansas and the Northwest Arkansas area.
Our strategy includes PERSONAL SERVICE on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS:
- To handle the detail work: Such as mechanical and termite inspections, title work, earnest money, appraisals, and lending information
- To stay in touch with you: So that you will know what is going on and where we are in the marketing process
- To help maintain the property: With the names of competent contractors, especially if your property is vacant and you are out of town
- To show you consideration: Because we know you are living in your home and it is difficult to have it ready to show all of the time
We strive to be:
- Consistent: Using systems that produce results, and eliminating non-productive steps. Every client is important and receives our full attention and best marketing.
- Professional: Educated real estate agents that understand the need to demonstrate respect to every person, agent and company throughout the sales process.
- Ethical: Our name is worth more than a sale. We consistently give honest answers based on real facts and have grown a business on satisfied customer referrals.
We have mutual objectives with our clients:
- To help you buy or sell real estate
- As efficent as reasonably possible
- At the highest price when selling
- At the lowest price when buying
- With integrity throughout the process