Office: 479.582.3200 Mobile: 479.200.8028 Fax: 479.582.3201 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Dale-Carlton/541875012 Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dalecarlton Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/carltonseminars Email:
About Dale Carlton, JD, CRS
For 16 years Dale has been representing Buyers and Sellers in Northwest Arkansas. He has personally sold well over $100 million in properties, and constantly ranks as a top real estate agent in Northwest Arkansas. Dale spent 8 years with another company where they did over $3 billion in sales while he was an Executive Broker and Senior Vice President for the company. He has spent the last 8 years as the Broker/Owner of Carlton Realty, Inc. and continues to represent many of the clients he has worked with since he first started in the real estate business.
Dale is well known in the Northwest Arkansas area for taking a straight forward, direct and honest approach to real estate. His past clients will tell you that he does not like to talk fluff and is often very blunt about the market and what he feels is the best professional decision in any circumstance. Below are those things that separate Dale from other real estate agents in Northwest Arkansas.
- Licensed Attorney for over 13 years.
- 2015 President of the Council of Residential Specialists (the largest and most respected professional real estate designation).
- Sells between $10-$15 million in real estate annually.
- Personally invests in real estate by owning multiple rental properties.
- Represents a number of renovators in Northwest Arkansas, including Mark Zweig, Inc., allowing him a better understanding of the remodel needs of homes.
- Has built many homes in Northwest Arkansas.
- Is respected as one of the top 20 real estate educators nationally, and is invited to speak in 20-30 states annually.
- Has been a state real estate educator teaching many of the local agents their license and continuing education courses.
- Consults with large real estate companies across the nation on best practices for representing clients.
- Sits on multiple boards and invests his time and money into Northwest Arkansas.